Area & perimeter
- Perimeter with Fractions
- Area of Rectangles with Fractions
- Area of Triangles with Fractions
TRIANGLE PRACTICE WEBSITE
+ Here is a website that you can practice and learn more about finding the area of a triangle!
+ Go to it & read through the information in the beginning.
+ Then scroll down to the practice problems. Try each problem and then check to see if the answer is correct. If it is correct, continue on to the next one. Keep working until you have a good understanding of it.
+ If you got it wrong, look at how the problem is done correctly on the right. Compare it to what you did. What did you do differently that caused your answer to be wrong. Then move on to the next problem
- Perimeter of L-Shaped Polygons
- Area of L-Shaped Polygons
- Circumference of a Circle
- Area of a Circle
- Perimeter of Complex Shapes
- Area of Complex Shapes
- Surface Area - What is it?
- Surface Area - Flattened Box Example
- Surface Area - Smiley Face Short Cut